It’s always interesting to read people’s answers to random questions. For instance, I asked on my Facebook page earlier what makes a person strange. The answers were varied as usual. Many community members cracked simple jokes in reply. Still others actually came up with some cool insight into the question.
The absolute best answer had to be the person who stated: “There is really no follow up to that. People really are just strange.” That, folks, is the most truthful statement I’ve ever read! Have a great weekend, all of you strangers.
- Are you a fan of Wired magazine?
- More than a million Americans have been victims of medical identity theft.
- Are you looking into switching over from single to multiple cores?
- Is Twitter a huge threat to Digg?
- Not everyone has a warm, fuzzy feeling inside of them after using the iPad.
- Princeton has explain network issues, and has now banned iPads until Apple issues a fix.
- Are you a fan of OpenDNS?
- In yet another antivirus shootout, the winner is…
- Zero Configuration Networking: The Definitive Guide
- Have you checked out Microsoft’s new Fix It Center?
- Drinking tap water may help you avoid a dentist’s drill.
- Survive the ordeals of modern day life as you strive toward the career of your dreams in new game: “My Life Story.”
- Are you a WordPress guru who can offer advice to a new user?
- Retailers are taking orders for the Phenom II X6 already!
- A home is not an asset. The mortgage payer is the asset.
- A new form of computer malware demands a ransom to keep your information private.
- CallerID spoofing has been banned… almost.
- Stanford researchers find electrical current coming from plants.
There’s nothing strange about wanting to keep your computer happy with the best software you can possibly find.