You have just been told that your life will end in sixty minutes. How do you spend that last hour? I can’t help but think about what it is that I would do if I knew I had only an hour left to live. Would I call everyone I love to say goodbye? Would I cuddle with my beloved pets? Would I take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi and let the Grim Reaper take me the way I came in to the world – naked and wet?
In reality, I think I’d do my best to leave my mark on the world in those final moments. I’d like to believe that I could come up with something profound to say – some type of important advice to leave behind. There are plenty of things floating around in my noggin that have never been said or written down. Taking that last hour to get them out there for others to learn from would be a pretty cool way to wind down life.
Then again – why the hell are we waiting until our final hour to share our brain with the masses? Why aren’t we out there doing it every hour of every day?
- Can switching from AT&T to Verizon make you some cash?
- Where do programmers get their ideas from?
- How would you spend your last hour on Earth?
- How can you avoid being ripped off when shopping online?
- Plan to be safe and secure during your travels.
- How do you plan out your day?
- Could the white iPhone FINALLY be ready to ship?
- Is it possible to translate an entire PowerPoint presentation in one shot?
- What makes a good computer case a great one?
- Dry and store your garden herbs to use later.
- Is 4G nothing more than marketing hype?
- Which flavor of Linux runs the best on a Macbook?
- Does your business have a disaster recovery plan?
- Did the world of television just end?
- California continue to walk the Green walk.
- What gadget has you raving thus far in 2011?
- What are the differences between Fedora and Windows XP?
- Hacking issues continue to plague Modern Warfare 2 players on the PS3.
- AT&T wants to make sure that you know the real dangers of texting while driving.
- Which CMS do you prefer for a non-blog type of website?
- Where do you purchase your recording hardware?
- Do you want to be a stooge?
- Writing basic formulas in Excel is a snap with the right tutorial.
- Could VLC be the best choice for a media player?
- Why would a security program interfere with the Windows Security Center?
Don’t forget to stop by our software center to check today’s deals.