While writing about the astronauts tweeting from space earlier tonight, I couldn’t help but think about other technology breakthroughs that could be coming sooner than we think. Even five years ago, we wouldn’t have dreamed that we’d have people out in space sending real-time messages to us here on Earth via an instant-messaging type of communication such as Twitter.
Heck, five years ago we thought that “someday” we would have a black President. We figured maybe “one day” we would see cell phones that actually let us DO things. It seems to me as though “someday” is here much sooner than we figured.
What other things do you feel that we may see come to fruition sooner than we previously thought? What other ground-breaking news have you read today?!
- What OEM information should you look at if you are buying a computer?
- Was there justice for Jammie in her file-sharing court case?
- Forget about privacy – focus on security.
- Why do some celebrities feel they are above the law?
- It’s time to take our country back!
- Gorillas carry malignant Malaria parasite, according to a new study.
- What were your favorite movies of the past decade?
- What are your thoughts on YouTube’s new video controls?
- When buying a new computer, how do you decide whether to go with a Mac or a Windows machine?
- Use correct capitalization in your documents to help you appear more professional.
- Whether you are healthy or not… you should think of pre-planning your funeral.
- Those less motivated To achieve will excel on tasks seen as fun.
- Backing up all of your data is something you cannot afford to skip.
- Will space tweets create a space jam?
- Could you survive with no Internet for more than a week?
- Inside Cyber Warfare: Mapping The Cyber Underworld
Don’t forget to pop over to our software download site to see what new – and excellent – deals we have for you today!