Being sick has its advantages – ones I never knew about! I have had some sort of crazy virus for several days now. I admit to spending one entire day sleeping it off as best I could. I stayed out of my office for the most part, and knocked myself out with the medicines the doctor gave me. Since that day, I’ve spent as much time as possible doing nothing other than sitting in my office. Since that happens to be where I work… I’ve actually accomplished quite a lot! I haven’t felt like going anywhere really, or “doing” anything much.
I’ve managed to catch up on some reading I felt I was behind on. I have come up with some ideas for upcoming projects. And, I’ve even managed to croak out some geeky new videos for the YouTube channel. I’m ahead of myself on those, which is kind of cool. Usually, the things I record are uploaded immediately the next day. Now I have a bit of a “buffer”, in case there’s a day I am too busy with other things to record.
As backwards as it seems, being sick has made me more productive. What helps boost your “get things done” levels? Also – what do you spend the most time doing when you’re sick? Do you curl up in front of the tv, or read a book? Do you spend all of your time sleeping? Or, are you like me and plant yourself in front of the computer monitors?
- There still isn’t a Chrome operating system. Did you see that one coming?
- Can you buy credit card numbers off of Craigslist?
- What do you think is the hottest gadget of the season?
- Diskeeper 2010 has a revolutionary new feature.
- Do modern GUIs contribute to clueless users?
- When it comes to netbook reliability, where do you feel each manufacturer falls?
- What are your thoughts on Cryogenics?
- WindowBlinds has been updated to work with Windows 7!
- Scientists are pushing light beyond its known limits.
- Can you upgrade your motherboard without having to reinstall Windows?
- Why is AT&T on the defensive?
- Do you recommend buying refurbished gadgets and gizmos?
- If you’re in the market for a new PC, why not consider buying one directly from Microsoft?
Don’t forget to check out all of the hot new apps we have for you in our downloads center. Today you’ll find several things for Windows, as well as mobile devices!