Today I kept up the stream of silly questions on the Facebook fan page. The community seems to have been having a lot of fun answering these random little snippets that I come up with, and it’s fun for me to read the answers… usually. I have to admit that some of them are TOO racy or “icky.” When that happens, I resort to using the almighty “delete” button.
One of today’s questions was “The reason we have an appendix in our bodies is…” I loved the answer that had to do with cavemen. Someone quipped that we only have them to help doctors get richer. But the best comment by far had to be: “It’s like the end of one of those little balloon animal balloons that didn’t quite get filled up with air. It just hangs there useless and droopy. Sort of like Rush Limbaugh’s brain, only bigger.”
Now that is funny. What amused you today?
- Are you a fan of Sitemeter?
- How do you keep your Mac secure?
- If Microsoft Mice cost so little to produce, why do they have such a premium price tag?
- Which captain from Star Trek was the best?
- WeatherBug is now in the IE 8 add-on gallery.
- Which certifications are worth obtaining for a budding IT tech?
- Rest in peace, Peter Steele.
- What types of games don’t really work anywhere other than on consoles?
- Google reports that fake anti-virus “programs” are on the rise.
- Sun is being forced to patch Java flaws.
- Energy conservation in the south could save billions and create thousands of jobs.
- Don’t take your iPad to Israel!
- When justifying network security, you must look at managing risk and keeping your network secure.
You don’t need to shortchange your computer and mobile device when it comes to software. Check out our software center to see what’s new.