We’ve been having a lot of fun today over on the Facebook fan page. One of the things I posted to the community was “The last thing I think about every night before I fall asleep is…” Some of the answers were hilarious… and some were downright creepy.
The answers did prove a theory I have, though. Too often we attempt to fall asleep while trying to think of things we need to do, things we want to do, and everything we’ll never get done. We don’t tend to actually relax when we get into bed. Instead, we let our minds run a million miles an hour, sometimes more so than they do during the day. We’re not getting enough quality sleep, and we all know there’s no rest for the wicked.
What do you think of when you crawl into bed? Do you make an effort to wipe your mind clean and allow yourself to doze off? Or are you like a large majority of other Geeks who lie in bed letting the horses in their brains run free?
- Would you spend $40 in gasoline to save $40 on a computer repair bill?
- How do parents navigate the social media mess?
- Ubuntu bugs make for bad company.
- Troubleshooting Windows 7 is a breeze.
- Has the growth of Firefox slowed to a crawl?
- How do you know what the right specs are when ordering a new computer system?
- Toyota has yet another safety problem on their hands.
- Could we see an end to aging at any point in the near future?
- Should the iPad support Flash?
- What is the name of that song?
- Has Apple gone too far?
- Is big media fudging the numbers when it comes to piracy?
- Are you still using an old computer?
- It’s not as hard to de-clutter your home as you think it is.
- Some inventions really DO save lives.
- What happens when the iPad meets Windows?
- Would you want your school to only force you to be there four days per week?
- How can you tell when your upgrading your computer is no longer worth it?
- What are the top ten job hunting strategies?
- Was iWork badly iAltered for the iPad?
- How does Twitter know which ads will interest you?
Your computer won’t need a rest if you keep it updated with software from our download center.