Have you ever tried to describe yourself in six words or less? It’s not as easy to do as one might think… if you’re honest about it. This is actually an excellent exercise to help raise your self-awareness. Even if you don’t want to share your words with the rest of us, I urge you to sit down and try this. There is one “rule” for this little game: You cannot use words such as “friendly” or even “fun.” I want you to really dig deep. What words do you honestly feel tell who you really ARE?
Becoming more self-aware allows us to be confident in our strengths. It also helps us to think more about what our weaknesses are. We can then figure out what we need to do to improve those areas of ourselves that we may not be completely happy with.
Go ahead – tell us which six words best describe you!
- What are your predictions for the Apple press conference tomorrow?
- Do you know how to use an auto-correct feature to your advantage?
- How well do wireless chargers work for portable devices?
- California builds a “Taj Mahal” for students while they continue to cut teaching staff.
- Beauty pageants aren’t always about looks. Some girls enter simply for the chance to win scholarship money.
- Do you produce films on a micro budget?
- What are the benefits of being accepted into MENSA?
- Consumers are not idiots. We don’t need cars to have letter grades in order to figure out what we want.
- Does your location determine the influence you have on social networks?
- Scammers are still pulling the old “bait and switch” routine – and succeeding.
- Do you use a browser-based spell checker?
- There’s nothing worse than a lost laptop.
- Carry a stethoscope on the phone, right in your pocket.
- Are you an expert when it comes to figuring out what old electronic pieces and parts were used for?
- How can teenagers redecorate their rooms on a small budget?
- A new high-speed filter is being used to purify water at low costs.
- Mixing up your own cleaning solutions is cost-effective AND better way to take care of your home.
- How did you make a decision between using Windows and using a Mac?
- Can you describe yourself using only six words?
- The devastating psychological effects of the Gulf Oil Spill are being explored.
- Search technology is just supposed to WORK, right?
- What is the easiest way to upgrade the operating system on multiple home computers at once?
- What is the first step you need to take when trying to advertise your blog?
- ATI – fun while it lasted.
- Can your monitors tell when they are being watched?
- The Androids go marching one by one… hurrah! Hurrah?
- What should you look for when deciding which GPS system to buy?
- Aging and muscle loss – why can’t we be like bears?
Have you stopped by our software center lately?