The easier it is to share a link, the more likely you will be to do so. URL shorteners such as Bit.Ly have made it easy to share your favorite photos and stories on places such as Twitter, where your space is limited. However, there’s never really been an easy way to share multiple links at once – until now. Bit.ly Bundles can be easily shared with a bit.ly short link on your favorite sites like twitter and facebook.
bit.ly bundles are collections of links you can add, remove and rearrange. They will show you previews of link content in a bundle, so you can see site content before clicking through to the source. Once your bundle is created, you can customize it by adding annotations. Hover over a title or description to edit it inline. Rearrange the links until they are in an order you are happy with, and then share the entire collection on Facebook or Twitter by posting just one small bit.ly URL.
It doesn’t get any easier than this.
- Should corporal punishment still be allowed in schools?
- Would you use a video camera to catch your neighbor in a compromising position?
- What was the best computer you ever owned?
- How well is the Apple TV selling on Amazon?
- Oracle has released Solaris 11 Express.
- What fifteen Facebook fiascos do you need to watch out for?
- Do you have a set routine you follow in the mornings?
- What happens when email reminders go horrbly wrong?
- Web 2.0 Summit is underway. Will you be following the news?
- Don’t post nude pictures of your ex on Facebook. Ending up in prison isn’t worth the satisfaction you may get for a moment.
- Do you use any type of time management software?
- Is Facebook’s version of Messages a privacy killer?
- Could a Cloud version of iTunes be a little TOO costly?
- Keeping your home secure has never been easier.
- Do you think print media will ever die out?
- Where should you be buying your accessories from?
- Can old ideas become new again?
- Why would the American flag be banned anywhere in the United States?
- What do you use to accept credit card payments?
- Best Buy Black Friday specials are already floating around the web. I’m already drooling over some of the deals!
- Which camera suits you the most?
- Why is the iPad so expensive in the UK?
- Why do you have to sync your Google account to your YouTube account? What if you want them to stay separate?
- The Flash Z-Index problem has been solved with FlashHeed.
- Making your own Salsa Verde is far better than buying it in a store.
- What is behind AOL’s new Project Phoenix?
- Grand Theft Auto is coming to Mac Novemeber 22nd.
- Is a wireless router the same thing as a hardware firewall?
- What is Google leaking and who are they firing?
Don’t forget to stop by our software center to see what’s new today.