http://live.pirillo.com/ – Ponzi and I were married back in December of last year – and our first anniversary is right around the corner. CyberneticSasquatch decided to take this photo of our ceremony and blabberize it… and it’s hilarious! Well, at least I thought so. Before posting it, I showed the video to Ponzi and she didn’t freak out or anything – so I assumed it would be fine to share with the rest of the world as well.
I probably don’t say it enou… okay, so I don’t say it enough. Ponzi asked me something today that I wasn’t very quick to answer: “What does ‘wife’ mean to you?” Actually, I don’t know if that was her exact wording of the question – but she was essentially asking me to define what it was I thought a “wife” is supposed to be.
A wife is someone who:
- Makes you a better person in ways you may not understand at first.
- Appreciates silent gestures when they remain unspoken.
- Tolerates your idiosyncrasies 75% of the time.
- Sends you a Zombie invitation on FaceBook and doesn’t feel personally rejected when you ignore it.
- Doesn’t force you to watch Oprah with her, but doesn’t make fun of you when you accidentally catch 45 minutes of a show that might have seemed interesting at the time as you were passing through the living room on your way to the kitchen to get something to drink.
- Understands that your heart is usually in the right place while your mind is typically lost somewhere in left field.
Dunno. The list could probably go on and on. Want to embed this Blabberized Pirillo Wedding video in your blog? Use this code: