Without having to Google, can you tell me why Towel Day is important? Don’t cheat! We think the reason makes a whole Towel Week completely appropriate. (Hint: it’s not really about towels, exactly.)
Thanks to our patrons for making our week-daily TLDRs and AMAs possible!
- Are you getting the Internet speeds you’re paying for? I talked about this — and more — today at my blog!
- 10 Network Security Tools and Tests Everyone Should Use is a free white paper that helps you to be your own IT expert and strengthen the security of your systems.
- You may know that we’re celebrating Towel Week at LockerGnome, but do you know the reason for it?
- Soon, Nintendo marriage equality will be virtually eventual! Maybe!
- In South Park, Towelie understands the importance of always carrying a towel — and he is a towel! Does that mean he’s always prepared by default, or does that mean he carries around a smaller version of himself in case of emergency?
- If you never listened when your mother told you to sit up straight, then a slouch-free workspace counts for more than you think. Improve your posture and comfort with iLevel from Rain Design.
- While mentioning my invisible watch (the one I look toward whenever I wish my current situation were over — you may call it a wrist), I was reminded of my visible watch, the Cogito Clockwork Orange Smart Bluetooth Watch.
- I unboxed this very light, very cleanly designed Dark Energy Reservoir Dual USB External Battery Pack. While I haven’t yet had the chance to put it to the test, the manufacturer says that you should be able to get four to six charges out of it before it needs to be recharged.
- Will you be able to properly toast to Towel Day with a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, aka the “Best Drink in Existence?” Here’s how to make the best one an Earthling can make.
- If you’re a Magic: The Gathering player, surely you agree that this Funko POP! Jace Beleren Figure makes the Mind Sculptor look pretty darned cute!
- Have you been online for so long that you’ve lost touch with reality? Take a step back from your computer and get a life, already! Or, at the very least, get yourself a mug of coffee, tea, or your favorite warm, comforting beverage and give yourself a break.
- Stay on target! This Rebel Pilot Hoodie with Visor practically puts you in the cockpit of an X-Wing Fighter — now it’s up to you to save the day or explode trying.
- Life. Don’t talk to him about life. This Marvin the Paranoid Android Plush thinks you ought to know he’s feeling very depressed.