Even the cleanest of homes, hotel rooms and movie theaters could have a bedbug problem. I don’t know about you, but just thinking about them is enough to make my skin literally crawl. I’ve seen reports of even upscale hotels having an issue with the lovely little creatures. I happen to travel a lot, and would love to be able to quickly detect whether or not my room was infested. Thanks to the new BedBug Detective, I could be able to do just that.
This little handheld device – which should retail for about two hundred bucks – promises to detect the critters even if there is a small concentration of them in the room. Sweep it over bedding, furniture and walls. An alarm will sound when it sniffs the bedbug’s specific pheromones at 200 parts per million in the air. That tiny of a concentration is purportedly able to be picked up by the gadget.
No more worries about creepy-crawlies in your hotel room bed! The BedBug Detective should be released later this year, and will be marketed to exterminators, business and individuals.
- What is an acceptable amount of money to lose when buying a product?
- What are your thoughts on the future of 3D technology?
- Girls should be encouraged to become Computer Science majors.
- How do you decide which version of Windows is right for you?
- The new Dell Inspiron Duo is part tablet and part laptop.
- BrandBowl 2011 brought both highs and lows for advertisers.
- How do you handle computer emergencies?
- Does anyone still use Bluetooth?
- Is ANYTHING unlimited anymore?
- Create your own modeling clay for the kids to enjoy.
- Which Blackberry is your favorite?
- Are there any decent MMORPG’s that won’t cost and arm and a leg?
- Panda Batch File Renamer is an easy to use utility for changing the names of multiple files.
- What does the newest version of Flash Player have in store for you?
- It’s super easy to set up and use the RocketFish Wireless Audio system.
- Hotmail helps to organize all of your needs.
- Is Facebook becoming TOO powerful?
- Mortgage modification is more likely with one lucky factor.
- It’s easy to use the Microsoft Office Clipboard to copy multiple items.
- What are your thoughts on the HP TouchPad interface?
- Light up your day with Excel formatting.
- Why would you want to start a blog?
- Welcome to the world of Tron.
Don’t forget to stop by our software site today.