As part of an ongoing educational series of blog posts, YouTube has asked me to create a video on how to build your brand and audience. This is the last video in a series of 4 videos from different partners.
- Don’t let people go without letting them know where you are! – You’re not ONLY on YouTube, right? Make sure you tell people where to find you online… give them your Twitter handle, your blog link and even your Facebook Fan Page URL.
- Lead with a link in your video description! – YouTube will automatically turn that into a link people will click. Trust me – they WILL click.
- Bring people elsewhere! – Friendster… LinkedIn… bring your subscribers with you!
- Embed your videos elsewhere! – If you don’t already have a blog, I don’t know what you’re waiting for. You’re going to get a lot more coverage if you spread the love. I recommend checking out TubeMogul. You can set up accounts in several different places and use TubeMogul to seed your content to all of them at once.
- Support your most prolific supporters! – If you have someone who always comments positively on your videos, let others know that you appreciate it. It will encourage more people to become a strong supporter.
You can check out all of my tips if you like.
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code: