Not long ago, I was seriously ticked off when I found out that I couldn’t upload HD video directly from my iPhone 4 to my YouTube account. What, exactly, is the point of a device that can capture HD video if it cannot then upload said recording? Sure, there’s an app for that. Yes, I can transfer video via my computer. However, I shouldn’t have to resort to either of those options.
According to a report MacDailyNews, Steve Jobs has said that this feature is “coming in the future.” Is it just me, or is this response just not good enough? Of course, there’s nothing we can do to change it in any way. However, I for one am not happy about this. One of the reasons I was so anxious to buy the new iteration of Apple’s phone is that I record a LOT of HD video. I believed that I would be able to record, save, edit and upload my video right from my device. How silly am I for assuming such a thing?
- Apple’s iPhone 4 is not the only device with antenna and reception problems.
- You are what you think.
- How much RAM do you actually need?
- What an amazing journey wireless keyboards have been on.
- Why do we hold Apple to different standards?
- What things do you treasure most that money cannot buy?
- WeatherBug’s website is getting a makeover!
- What is Windows good for?
- Are energy drinks unhealthy?
- Are we becoming too dependent on mobile Internet?
- What is the most innovative company these days?
- Will Hulu Plus be a big hit?
- What was your worst customer service experience?
- Are you interested in partnering up to learn programming languages?
- What is the best purchase you have ever made from ThinkGeek?
- Verizon Apple iPhone in 2011: Is this just another rumor, or a sure thing?
- Are you an Internet junkie?
- Can you recover email that has been accidentally deleted in Windows Mail?
- Should Nokia bite the Android bullet?
- How can IT decision makers automate their thought processes?
- Cooking for Geeks: Real science, good hacks and great food!
Luckily, you don’t need to upload anything when you grab the latest software and apps from our software center.