Scrapbooking is serious business to those that participate in the activity. They are forever looking for the perfect papers and border. They spend hours browsing through stores, trying to find that elusive pair of scissors to make their borders just right. Creating a beautiful scrapbook isn’t an easy process for most. However, Scrapblog is making it simple. You can use Scrapblog to create a gorgeous scrapbook right on Facebook.
Select your background, choose your photos and count to three. Your Flash-based scrapbook will be assembled for you in just minutes. When you first start using Share the Love, the app will employ Scrapblog’s recently launched QuickMix technology to instantly generate a photo collage with up to ten Facebook photos. The photos will be automatically arranged with a set theme, which you can change easily. The app offers users coordinated stickers, backgrounds and captions.
Go ahead and try it out. It won’t cost you anything, and it’s a lot of fun! It’s amazing what kind of great new things you can discover online these days, isn’t it?
- Is the Windows 7 honeymoon over?
- Keep Spam out of your Email with MailWasher Pro.
- Do we really need another social network?
- Windows users – do you discuss your computers with others?
- If you live near a highway, your heart may hate you for it.
- Can cold water properly clean dishes?
- How do you get beyond love at first sight in social media?
- What do fun-loving Geeks do on a Saturday night?
- Toyota has extended the recall. Is your car affected?
- If you’re a Linux fan, what are your thoughts on Taboontu?
- Does anyone out there still use floppy disks?
- Do we need local listing through Bing?
- What piece of technology would you invent if you could?
- VLC kicks it up a notch.
Don’t forget to stop by our software download center to see what’s new today!