I’ve made my list, and I’ve checked it twice. No, it’s not Christmas yet… but it will be soon. Yes, I will be busy shopping on Black Friday. But I won’t bother getting out of my pajamas. Nor will I get up at 3am – or even leave my house! I will be shopping right from the comfort, warmth and sanity of my office. There are so many deals to be had online during Black Friday – some even better than their store counterparts.
Are you on the naughty list… or the nice? Should people be ordering lumps of coal for you, or something much better? Are you planning to shop on Black Friday, whether in stores or from home?
Most importantly… what are you buying me for Christmas!?
- One flaw in Internet Explorer has been further exploited.
- Do you know much about the science behind the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade?
- How can you rename multiple files at once in OS X?
- Do you have advice for solving home network connection issues?
- A current Geek Squad agent attempts to tell the truth to debunk the stories from ex-agents.
- Ustream is showing more on the Android.
- You can easily add AM and PM symbols to your clock in Windows 7.
- BlueHippo has had their funds seized by the bank. Victims are urged to file claims.
- Why can bloggers no longer use the term ‘smartbook’?
- Check out the hottest new apps and software, at excellent prices.
Our Apps and Software store is full of new Windows programs for you today. I hope you’ve taken the time to check them out. Don’t forget to bookmark the site and check back daily. We put new things on there nearly every day!