Even though it’s a well-known fact that I am so white I glow more than my monitors do – I still love summer. I just hate being cold, and never seeing the sun. Of course, living in Seattle there’s never much sun. However, I digress!
Even if you aren’t into the whole camping/fishing/hiking thing, there’s still a lot you can do outside right now. Heck, just take your notebook and go sit in the park. Enjoy the weather, the sun, and the people-watching! Whatever you choose to do, take the time to enjoy each day. Don’t be like me and coop yourself up inside for too long! You’ll go insane… and you’ll start to glow.
What are you up to these days? Are you writing about the things going on in your life like others in our community?
- Adobe is slow going with Flash for the iPhone.
- Will open Windows ever be a reality?
- Are you impressed with Google Maps?
- How has the Internet changed since you first logged on?
- Are solid state drives safer?
- What rumors are you hearing about the WorldWide Developer’s Conference?
- Let’s hear it for the Linux driver’s project!
- Are you looking for Twitter cheats, tweaks and tools? Look no further than Huitter!
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition is now available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- South Carolina is required to accept Federal aid – whether they want to or not.
- Hunch will be going public with their Beta on June 15th.
- Is WalMart really so bad?
- Why IS gas so expensive?
- Are you strong enough to survive anything thrown your way?