Today while looking around our community, I came across an excellent write-up on Geeks regarding Mother’s Day. The author lists reasons he is thankful for his Mom. I can identify – and agree – with many of those reasons, and I’m sure come up with others! Don’t forget to honor or remember your Mom tomorrow during Mother’s Day in the US. Show her you love and appreciate her, even if you cannot buy a gift. Sometimes just a hug and spending time with her is all she could ever want, anyway.
There are many other things going on in our community today, as well. Make sure after you spend time with your Mom, you take the time to check in on everyone else!
- What is the best free desktop news ticker?
- Google will be advertising Chrome on television this weekend.
- How big (or small) is that gadget?
- Is Blogging a thing of the past?!
- Where oh where is the Slingbox iPhone App?
- Get your RSS feeds via Email.
- Are trademarks as evil as software patents?
- Could an iPhone be needed in a classroom setting?
- The past week has been a great one – for criminal hackers.
- Visualize your Twitter tweets!
- Do you back up all of your “stuff”?
- Government secrets were purportedly found on a computer sold via eBay.