There are times when you need to ask someone a question:
- When the question is personal in nature.
- When only one person knows the answer.
- When the answer is trivial.
- When the answer is temporal.
- When nobody else would understand the question.
- When crowdsourcing would work most effectively.
Then, there are questions that have readily-available answers. For those, it’s best to:
- Open up your “Web browser” and go to Google.com.
- Try a few keyword searches on a “Web site” called Google.com.
- Use something called a “search engine” at Google.com.
- Flip open your Internet-enabled phone and visit Google.com.
- Rely on your own research skills to navigate results on Google.com
- Think about trying Google.com.
Watch this video for a quick tutorial: