Being without my cable internet connection yesterday sure made me realize how much I appreciate it when it works. What the heck is a Geek supposed to do without a connection? How can I get my fix?! I was having withdrawl symptoms, since I wasn’t able to do much of anything. I spent a good part of today catching up, though, and seeing what everyone is talking about.
- Consider making your New Year Green.
- Have you created a contract for 2009?
- Did you fulfill this year’s resolutions?
- Are your parents PCs, or Macs?
- What a life the Help Desk people lead… those poor souls.
- Not with his breasts, you don’t…
- Would you like to work for the New York Knicks?
- Will the FCC provide us with free broadband?
- Does your business have an elevator speech?
- How did Yahoo walk away from $44 billion?