I’ve been using Microsoft Outlook for about 9 years now. It’s an excellent personal information manager… from mail, to tasks and notes, to the calendar. Here is Lisa’s list of reasons why she uses Outlook, as well.
- It’s much faster to get into your email using Outlook, than it is having to open a browser and log into a webmail client. All you have to do for Outlook is double-click the icon on your desktop, and it’s all right there.
- It’s SO easy to set up. There are tours, guides and instructions every step of the way to get you started.
- You can use an Exchange server with it. This will allow you to share information and schedules with others, such as your co-workers or family.
- Outlook has excellent little reminder sounds built in, so you never forget an appointment or task!
- You can personalize pretty much everything, from your signature to setting up a reading pane.
As I said before, I use Outlook as well, and love it. It keeps everything in one place for me, and makes it much easier to manage it all.
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: