Every year, I struggle to find great stocking stuffers for Ponzi. My fiancee is difficult to shop for, despite what she claims. It’s frustrating, but every year I manage to pull it off without showering her in chocolate (which never gets consumed, anyway). I’ve tried little books, but they remain unread. I’ve tried arts and crafts, but they never get assembled. Geeks are so much easier to shop for!
My wish list of “wants” and “needs” is rather extensive, but I just added six Proporta items to it tonight. Expect even more gift suggestions (and accompanying links) in the coming weeks. Who wouldn’t want these?
- Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Splitter (3-Way with LED light)
- Solar Charger – USB charger – Mobile Device Charger
- USB Mobile Device Charger (USB Rechargeable Battery) with Car and World AC Power
- Headphone Cable Tidy
- UV Security Light and Marker Pen
- Car Power with Firewire Socket
These recommendations aren’t linked through any affiliate program, by the way – I make them because I’m sure you’re struggling to find something for that special geeky someone, too.