Carrie Fisher vs. Mark Hamill: which actor do you think will do the best job in the new Star Wars movie… or will Harrison Ford steal the thunder? We talk about this and more in this TLDR.
Thanks to our patrons for making TLDR possible!
- How can you overcome a phobia? Could software and apps help? I answered this — and more — today on my blog!
- Don’t forget to share your questions with me! They could be featured in a blog post or video!
- What do stormtroopers eat?
- Would throwing your Jedi training remote alarm clock to turn it off be a good start to the day?
- With a Darth Vader and Stormtrooper Salt and Pepper Shaker Set, ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony, side by side on your dinner table.
- Want to show the 74-Z speeder bike gangs of the Outer Rim that you’re a tough guy (or lady)? The Boba Fett Belt Buckle is all the rage these days.
- Did I reall do this LEGO Death Star Review half a decade ago?
- It’s hard to select favorites from among the thousands of Star Wars tributes that have been made over the years, so we’ll let Mark Hamill give you some of his picks.
- Would you be more inclined to read Vader’s Little Princess, or is Darth Vader and Son more up your alley?
- Asking if Star Wars is better than Star Trek (or vice versa) makes just as much sense as asking if Doctor Who is better than Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (or vice versa). Yet here we are, answering the Star Wars vs. Star Trek question. Happy?
- This Han Solo in Carbonite Carpet has us imagining our hero silently lamenting the time he really wish he had shot first.
- Like your coffee a little on the dark side? May the froth be with you!
- Have you ever had to pay overage charges on your luggage or throw out items at the airport to meet the weight restrictions?
- Do you know that Gmail comes with plenty of keyboard shortcuts that you can use? It’s always a good idea to learn shortcut key combinations to functions you use on a regular basis. This free Gmail Cheat Sheet provides all the keyboard shortcuts that you need to know to improve your productivity.