Cathy asked me:
If you could have any five personalities over for dinner — living or dead, fictional or not — who would they be and why?
Interesting question! I had to think about this one a bit. I admit that my answers to this probably change on a regular basis. For now, though:
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson — because it’s him.
- Ole Kirk Christiansen — because it’s him.
- Dave Prowse — because it’s him.
- You — because you’re reading this.
- Indiana Jones — because it’s him.
Who would you have over to dinner, and why?