Cathy asked me:
If you could have any five personalities over for dinner – living or dead – fictional or not – who would they be and why!?
Interesting question! I had to think about this one a bit. I admit that my answers to this probably change on a regular basis. For now, though:
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson – because it’s him.
- Ole Kirk Christiansen – because it’s him.
- Dave Prowse – because it’s him.
- You – because you’re reading this.
- Indiana Jones – because it’s him.
Who would YOU have over to dinner, and why?