You already know that one of my biggest pet peeves is to see people using simple words incorrectly. It drives me batshit to see someone use your and you’re interchangeably. Hello! They are not the same word! Are people seriously not learning these things in school, or are they too lazy to type/spell the words correctly?! It makes me want to tear my hair out.
I have a lot of pet peeves, I admit it. I freak out if I see someone using those yellow Post-It notes thingies. I hate those!! I could sit here all night talking about things that drive me nuts, but that’s not the point of my post! I want to know what makes YOU crazy? What little things make you want to run and scream?!
While you’re making your list – and checking it twice – make sure you take the time to read the things that our community has published today. There are some excellent discussions going on!
- Sapphire shows there’s some life left in the AMD/A Ti 4000 series.
- What is the oldest piece of technology you own?
- Microsoft has admitted that a large number of people are still using Windows 2000.
- Take advantage of pre-flight alternatives.
- Is Linux scaring people away from making purchases?
- Keep track of your ports with Simple Port Tester.
- Murdoch attacked Google. Now, the entertainment industry is attacking Redbox.
- Gamers should look at old programs in order to enhance their experience.
- Download holiday MP3s from Amazon without shelling out a dime.
- How do you manage the disk size in BootCamp?
- Tracking Keycounts has never been so easy.
- Are the shorcut arrows in Vista and Windows 7 getting you down? Remove them!
- Is Microsoft hiding things in plain sight?
- The Transportation Security Administration has breached its own security procedures.
There are new programs and apps available every day in our downloads center – some at deep discounted prices! Be sure you check back every day, so you don’t miss out on anything!