Leasing cars vs. buying cars: your preference? Will you be trying out Steam’s new in-home streaming? Should I do weekly geekly entertainment reviews? We talked about quite a few things in this TLDR. Hope you’re able to watch the video and add your two cents’ worth. Heck, add five cents’ worth, if you like!
Thanks to all of our patrons for making this TLDR possible, and to all of our servicemen and women who have made our country possible. Have a safe and memorable Memorial Day weekend, friends!
- Does art imitate life?
- The Essentials of Finance is a free kit that you can download to learn everything you need to know about finance.
- Is the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Game as mean as I remember it being back in 1984? I played it online for free and you can, too! Happy Towel Week!
- It’s fun to apply science to fantasy settings that seem so real to us. And the Game of Thrones is a fantasy setting that’s about as “real” as it gets!
- It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No! It’s your tiny human jumping off the couch in this Superman Hooded Bath Towel!
- Does invoking a zombie apocalypse on the dashboard of your car/airplane/landspeeder count as a distracted driving offense? State laws may vary. You could start with just this one Dashboard Zombie and see how it takes.
- Sure, this I Shoot People Mug insinuates that you shoot people with your camera, but can they really take that risk? Can they, punk? It might make them think twice before having too much fun at your expense.
- The Doctor Who TARDIS Beach Towel is appropriate for shores and poolsides across the space-time continuum.
- Why go on a quest to find just one of the fabled Dragon Balls when you can get all seven of ’em in one handy set?
- Those of us who wish that Battlestar Galactica had never ended will just have to settle for a BSG Cylon Head Shirt to express our love for this incredible dose of sci-fi greatness.
- Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
- But officer! I’m not guilty! I was merely holding this 100% cotton, 16″ x 29-1/2″ Blood Bath Hand Towel for my friend for Towel Week!
- Talk hands free comfortably with the Invisible Bluetooth Headset for $19.99 (77% off the regular price).