Are you a fan of the free site IFTTT (for IF This Then That)? If so, how are you using it to manage your online life?
As always, thank you, patrons, for making this TLDR possible!
- The Star Wars Chess Set turns the Game of Kings into the Game of Emperors! Well, Emperor. And some other dudes. And a princess.
- I stopped pursuing a podcast when I had one and people kept asking if I was going to have one.
- The thing I learned from iMore tonight is that Toronto considers “gnocchi with cheese” as poutine.
- The Fellowes AutoMax line of shredders lets you load up to 20 gallons of documents (staples, paperclips, and all) and walk away without having to worry about jams or other interruptions. It can even handle CDs, DVDs, and credit cards!
- I beat @techmeme to the Twitter emoji story by over a day!
- Do you run background checks before hiring? Do you realize how easy and mind-saving it can be?
- A year ago in TLDR, we celebrated the 40th anniversary of the mobile phone! Man, how times have changed, eh?
- Do you think it would be more convenient to use a pen to scroll through webpages instead of a mouse?
- Okay, here’s a better explanation as to why we’ve lost $1,000 this month.
- Are tablets making your work more fun to complete?