With last week’s documentary hubbub, visitors from out of town, and various other things that kept me from getting a full night’s sleep until today, I may have forgotten to mention a new project of which I’m proud to be a part called twelvecoaches.com. It’s a subscription service for people who are looking for professional advice in different areas of their business. I’m the Technology Coach, but we’ve also got these fine folks coaching on behalf of other areas:
- Joe Calloway — Competitive Advantage
- Ron White — Mental Focus and Development
- Brad Worthley — Customer Service
- Matthew and Adam Toren — Entrepreneurship and Income Creation
- Dan Seidman — Sales
- Kyle Wilson — Marketing
- Waldo Waldman — Leadership and Teamwork
- Stephen Shapiro — Innovation and Change
- Colette Carlson — Communications
- Todd Falcone — Networking and Relationships
- Chris Widener — Personal Development
If your interest is piqued, feel free to take a look at the site itself — twelvecoaches.com — for an outline of how the service might be of benefit to you and your business. If, on the other hand, you just want to enjoy this blog, I’m not going to be the guy to stop you!
Besides, as the title teases, we’re full of surprises. What other surprises have Diana, Wicket, Pixie, and I got up our sleeves? Would dogs with sleeves in the first place be at least mildly surprising? I don’t want to spoil anything. Sit back and enjoy exactly 10 minutes and one second of pure, well-rested vlogging entertainment, won’t you?