Why do you feel that the iPhone 5c isn’t selling as well as expected? I’ve been feeling under the weather ever since we came back from San Francisco, so Diana was kind enough to fill in for most of this episode.
Thanks to our patrons for making this all possible! If you’d like to become a patron, pay us a visit here!
- What was I doing in San Francisco? This.
- Do you have a mirror mounted in your shower? How do you keep it clear of steam?
- My first tweet was 2,598 days ago.
- During TLDR a year ago, we talked about Google Keep vs. Evernote!
- How do you connect your mobile device to your car’s stereo?
- What’s on my iPhone this year?
- I like to listen to audio books at Audible — they help drown out the voices that are already in my head!
- How will we know you’re the world’s greatest secret agent if you don’t tell us about it?
- Fellas: What type of hoodie would your ideal geek girl be wearing? Ladies: Which would you choose?
- Do you use commercially available security options for your computer, or do you go with open source solutions?
- If you want even more updates throughout the day, be sure to follow us at Twitter, Facebook, the Pirillo Vlog, Geek Lifestyles, Google+, Instagram, Tumblr, my blog, and/or, of course, LockerGnome!