As I sit here preparing for the big event tonight, I can’t help but reminisce about Cory. While doing so, it just reminds me of the past ten years in general in my life. What a decade it has been! I’ve been fortunate to make a good career out of doing things I am passionate about, and I can honestly say I love what I do. My Gnomedex conference is heading into its tenth year in 2010, and I promise you we’re already working hard to make it as awesome as we possibly can!
I’m not one to make resolutions, really. Instead, I prefer to set goals for myself. I know that if I say “I will… “, it will likely not happen exactly the way I planned. Life gets in the way. Priorities can change in an instant depending on what’s going on around you. I would rather just set some goals for myself, my community, and my work. What goals or resolutions do you have?
I could never have accomplished everything in the early part of this year that I have if it weren’t for all of you – the community. Your support, strength and enthusiasm have driven me further, helping me to reach for new heights personally and professionally. You guys (and gals!) are the backbone of everything I do. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here, and going along for the ride with me on our journey into 2010!
Have a happy, healthy and safe New Year, everyone!
- Is it really so hard to read a map?
- Your computer needs layers of protection.
- Is OpenOffice a threat to Microsoft Office?
- Can using OS X improve your productivity?
- Will an Apple Tablet save the World? One blogger is quite doubtful.
- Is online gaming coming to YouTube in the near future?
- Does AT&T have any good ideas for the coming year?
- At last! Mobile gaming from Windows is here!
- The presentation secrets of Steve Jobs: How to be insanely great in front of any audience.
- SOMEONE gets it. Will YOU get it too?
- Do you know where you can learn a new language online?
Check out the hottest new apps and software available in our downloads center today!