So what do all the cool kids want for Christmas this year? They want a VCR, of course! It’s such a hot product, since it’s been running for awhile. A VCR can play VHS tapes, you know! Thank goodness I finally have a VCR of my own! I have here the new Ion USB VCR from the folks at ThinkGeek!
EZ VHS Converter software lets you burn your videos to DVD, watch on your PSP, iPod or laptop computer. Exported MPEG4 video is compatible with select mobile phones and portable multimedia devices. Connect your VHS, VHS-C, or 8MM camcorder to the front panel jacks to backup your camcorder videos. When you’re finished archiving your videos to your computer, VCR 2 PC is the perfect VHS player for any room in the house. Some of the main features include:
- Connects to Windows XP and Vista machines via USB 2.0 port.
- Capture video at resolutions up to 720 x 480 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 (PAL).
- Sends video uncompressed over the USB cable.
- Burn Video to DVD Export video to iPod or PSP format.
- Plug and play USB computer connection Standard RCA and composite outputs for connection to any TV or home theater system.
- Standard RCA inputs for connecting video cameras.
- Auto-tracking, variable speed slow motion, playback, and rewind.
- Soft-touch, backlit buttons.
The Ion VCR is an excellent device. How else can you turn any of your old VHS movies into something you can watch on today’s technology? It’s so easy to use! If you’re planning to get a VCR anyway, make sure you pick this up to turn your VHS tapes into something more useful.
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: