The weather in Seattle has been amazingly beautiful for the past week. Kat couldn’t believe her luck when she visited for a week, and had nothing but sunshine and warm temps. I couldn’t help but grumble. I know this will mean we’re going to end up having an extremely hot summer this year. I am not a fan of extreme temperatures in either direction. The rain has finally returned to the Pacific NorthWest though. Kat only missed it by two days.
However, the same day she returned home from Seattle, she left with her family to drive to Boston. They have a family member in the hospital there who has been seriously ill. Instead of heading back home today, though, they had to drive further north to stay with her fiance’s parents for a few days. There’s currently a lovely blizzard nailing much of New York and Pennsylvania, making it impossible for her to drive home. With her away from home, our work flow has gotten all twisted up and turned around. If we’ve missed something we were supposed to get done for you, we both deeply apologize! We’re tag-teaming to get everything done as scheduled!
I know Kat isn’t the only person ready for winter to end. Personally, I prefer Spring or Fall. I know a lot of you out there are pining for Summer, though, waiting on the hot temps and gorgeous sunshine. Are you one of them?
- The outrage over the school spy case is continuing to grow.
- Does your school’s tech department fail?
- What do you do when your chipset fan is on its last legs?
- Google and the Italian conviction: why did it take three years to decide to prosecute?
- AMD begins filling in the holes.
- Which Murphy’s Law captures your interest the most?
- What are the differences in routers, such as 802.11n and 802.11b?
- Who are the new crime lords trying to bring down the Internet?
- If you don’t actually read your medical policy, it could end up costing you big bucks.
- Why should someone embrace open-source projects?
- Is Microsoft’s MSI installer inherently flawed?
- What video game – and hand-held console – have you possibly missed out on?
- Protect Me! 2010 helps keep all of your files nice and secure.
- Super-speed USB 3.0 may just be a bump in the road.
- Are you a whiz when it comes to HTML?
- Where do you begin to troubleshoot when your Internet randomly drops connection?
- Are you on a quest for a million dollars?
Don’t forget to stop by our software center to see the latest deals we’ve put together for you!