Earlier, I posted a video asking which format you prefer our YouTube videos to be recorded in. Going a step further, I can’t help but wonder what it is that will make the community one big happy bundle of joy. What do you want to see? What directions do envision our community taking?
For instance, if I post an article or video related to Apple, the Windows fans go ballistic. Likewise, whenever I posted something Windows-related, the Mac fanboys blow a gasket. It’s like there’s no happy medium these days. I cannot possibly make everyone happy all at once. I’m not even going to try!
However, I DO strongly believe that what we’re doing is about the community, not just “for” the community. So… I want to know what YOU think. What do you want to see more of in the coming months? What things can you live without? Leave a follow-up comment here, or drop me an email with your thoughts.
- What is Homeland Security monitoring now?
- Is it difficult for a printed book to keep your attention?
- Could a mobile phone series based around Windows 7 be a big hit for Microsoft?
- Hawaii has said YES to Google!
- What, exactly, is the appeal of so-called reality shows?
- Very soon, Apple will have sold their ten millionth song.
- Redwood trees are being threatened by a lack of fog.
- We definitely need a tax cut!
- Could Intel and Nokia be entering into the mobile phone fray?
- Where can you go online to listen to music, and read the lyrics at the same time?
- What 97 things should every programmer know?
- What will you look like with a 4G network?
- What could possibly be better than Google.
- New research reveals that burglers have changed their shopping lists dramatically.
- Even Barbie is a Geek!
Don’t forget to stop by our software center to see what new deals we have for you today!