Flock pulls all of your favorite people, places and content together in a convenient view and delivers a more personal experience of the web, where its users are more easily connected to what’s important to them.
There are many improvements over the last Flock version, including:
- chrome 5 merge (many crash fixes, better extension handling, improved performance)
- more HTML5 support (Geolocation APIs, App Cache, web sockets, and file drag-and-drop, improved crash handling)
- expanded favorites management (bulk delete, tagging, public/private)
- foreign characters can be used in tags, user names and Explore searches
- increased performance and stability of Groups page
- editable retweets (by default RTs are ‘new’ style, but as soon as you drop your cursor in and edit they become ‘old school’ RTs)
Are you using a social browser? Which one do you prefer – and why?
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Download the video!