Reading threads on Geeks a little while ago, one headline in particular jumped out at me. The poster asks: What are your greatest accomplishments in life?. Even if you feel you have gone “nowhere” in life, the fact remains that you still have things to be proud of. So what if you haven’t reached all of your goals yet? The point is that if you really look at yourself and your past, you will indeed find many things to be proud of.
I’m interested in hearing your stories. Did you ace a test you thought for sure you would bomb? Did you win a scholarship that you had prayed for? Did your website or business garner more attention than you dreamed it could? It doesn’t matter how “small” an accomplishment may seem to you, the fact is that it is still something you should gloat about! So go ahead – share it with all of us!
- If you’re interested in receiving Microsoft certifications, now is the time!
- Expanding Internet capabilities makes IT more vulnerable.
- New software leaves OS X smoking.
- Chevy Camero vs Ford Mustang – the horsepower wars are heating up.
- Wireless in schools – to be or not to be?
- Is Apple continuing to let down iMac owners?
- Navigating the polished and the dull..
- Your computer is both companion and friend in the modern world.
- The Amazon Kindle is outselling hard-cover books.
- What are the top themes and layouts of 2009?
- Is being able to surf the web while on a call really a good reason to buy an iPhone?
- Has the netbook already met its death? Some people believe it has.
- Are you willing to say that Windows 7 is a huge improvement over even Windows XP?
- What are the top things to do in Boston?
Check out the hottest new apps and software, at excellent prices.