I think my new idea is catching on rather well. “Geek Eye for the Sloppy Guy”. I can’t help but love that title for the series I’m doing – beauty tips for guys! Who knows – maybe it will turn into a television show someday! Ok, ok – maybe not. But hey… anything can happen! Have you seen the latest additions to the series?
- Geek Guy for the Sloppy Guy: Keep Body Odor at Bay!
- Geek Guy for the Sloppy Guy: Trim those Raggedy Nails!
- Geek Eye for the Sloppy Guy: This ain’t the 1800s! Trim your sideburns dude!
I’ve been busy doing other things, as well. Don’t worry – I’m still a techie at heart! Just because I tend to take pride in how well-groomed I am doesn’t mean I’m not still a complete Geek! I love to read about anything and everything, especially things that all of you from the community put out there. I spend hours a day just checking out what’s what, who’s where, and why wonders never cease! Are you reading what your peers are doing?
- Stop spam from ever reaching your computer.
- No one talks about the hidden Windows tax.
- Men should not answer the phone.
- How do you properly uninstall AVG?
- Give me your old and tired PCs.
- What if Dr. Seuss wrote Tech manuals?
- BT has launched a huge frontal assault on Pirate Bay.
- Honsety is the best policy in the dating world.
- What are the top 500 Supercomputers?
- Intel wants a two second boot time on netbooks – using Linux!
- Being tasered is like having a great workout?!
- If Vista drives you crazy, what’s the best way to go back to XP?
- Can we just put an end to the OS wars?
- What is your biggest goal in life?