How many times have you ever wished that you could simply POW! – smack someone right upside the head? Come on, admit it – you know you’ve wanted to at least once in your life. The good news is that if you have an iPhone you can now do exactly that. Using Punch Your Friends, you can rough up your boss, coworkers and enemies with a tap of the finger. They’ll sport the bruises to prove it!
Admittedly, the app is pretty cheesy. But you still have to admit there’s a certain satisfaction in putting “bruises” onto photos of your enemies. At 1200 installations per day thus far, it’s apparent that SOMEONE appreciates the work the developers have done.
- Filtering your Tweets is not as difficult as previously thought.
- Are you interested in developing games in C#?
- How is it possible to mistake Windows 7 for Windows Vista?
- Should you buy or build your home security system?
- Do all of the iPad rumors seem a bit over the top to you?
- How do you create computer art?
- Can Nokia and Microsoft kick some butt against Apple and Google?
- Have you ever created help files?
- How often do you check your email?
- You too can build your own Linux distribution.
- What secrets lie behind the print cartridges from manufacturers?
- Why do you use virtualization?
- Why on Earth are you throwing away perfectly good dryer lint?
- Are you an Adobe Presenter guru?
- What makes a blog successful?
- Have you had trouble installing a Linksys router with Windows 7?
- Will we ever see Android on the desktop?
- Has the world forgotten what the smartphone was invented for?
- How do you choose a good website name?
- Your momma was correct: the more you lie, the easier it becomes.
- Which Straight Talk phone is the best?
- Do you have a favorite webcam for use with a Mac?
Don’t forget to stop by our software center today.