Every day I get mail. Every once in awhile I get companies that send me products to review, and share information about with all of you. Those are always fun. Today, I got a package with a tin full of little plastic doo-hickeys. The paperwork with it said “Stop Jerking!” HUH? Stop jerking what??
Jerkstopper has come up with a way to use an unused port on your notebook to tether down your power cable. Technically it’s a CRD (Cable Retention Device) designed to utilize any existing port (USB, RJ11 or RJ45) on a laptop computer as a stay or restraint to keep the very fragile AC power connector from being damaged. Repairs to this connector can range from $100 to $250 or more if repairable. The JerkStoppe Cable Retention Device keeps you and others from causing costly damage to your Laptop Computer. For ten dollars, you get three connectors: 1 each USB, RJ45 & RJ11. Plus… you also get a one year money back guarantee!
Here are some of the problems you can now avoid, by using the Jerkstopper:
- The power LED and/or battery charge LED flicker when you wiggle the power cord and/or the AC adapter tip on the back or your laptop.
- Laptop suffers from spontaneous and/or instantaneous power-downs for no apparent reason.
- Laptop only runs when you keep the power cord and plug in a certain direction.. Movement of the AC power adapter plug causes power “glitches” or outages.
- Strange “clicking” noises coming from the area near the power plug. Laptop switches from AC power to battery power intermittently.
- Laptop refuses to start or charge a properly inserted battery. Laptop appears to be “dead” when you plug AC adapter.
- Laptop suddenly shuts off without any warning. Sparks come out of the back of your laptop.
- Laptop will not charge the battery and/or Laptop only runs on battery power.
At only $10.00… and having a full one year guarantee… what are you waiting for?
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: