I know you use Twitter as much as I do. Even if you aren’t a fan of the new layout, you have to admit that it’s nice having photos and videos in-line. Twitter has announced that they will begin hosting your pictures themselves in the near future.
Have you read the Terms of Service, though? Particularly disturbing is what they plan to DO with the snapshots: “You agree that this license includes the right for Twitter to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Twitter for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.”
Wait… what? If I snap a picture and upload it to Twitter, they can turn around and sell it to CNN or Fox News without giving me a cut of the profits? I think not, my friends. That’s something I’m not willing to allow, and I’m betting you won’t, either.
What are your thoughts?
- Will the very last IPv4 address need to be assigned?
- How do you configure a Mac to only start the programs you want when the machine boots?
- Why would the CIA or FBI place a surveillance camera in your home?
- Have you been able to master your own mind?
- Nokia Siemens has provided a response to the “No to Nokia” campaign.
- A little community kindness goes a long way.
- Is there a program that can back up the names of all programs installed on a computer?
- What current incidents send you back in time?
- Is the space program a necessity?
- What is the future of desktop computers?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- The MagicJack works well for some people, but it is right for YOU?
- How many BigMacs must you eat in order to win big from McDonald’s?
- Do you need a WoW strategy guide?
- What business tips do people need when just starting out?
- Apple is working to bring you iAds within YouTube videos.
- Are we becoming desensitized to Facebook privacy issues?
- Are you a fan of auto-correction?
- Why should you defrag your computer?
- Netflix is seeing an upgrade in the PS3.
- How do you alter your bad habits?
- Are you a fan of Spybot S&D?
- Can you recover photos after you’ve accidentally deleted them?
- Create a plastic bag dispenser using the bags themselves and a bit of yarn.
Don’t forget to check out our download center to see what’s new today.