I’m willing to bet that old song is now stuck in your head. If you’re too young to know and remember the song – well, you just missed out. Look it up on YouTube, and immerse yourself!
What are your favorite “things”? You cannot list people, as they aren’t things. We all know your family, friends and loved ones come first… that’s a given! I’m talking about honest-to-goodness things. Is your cell phone the best thing you own? What about your iPod, or maybe even your dual monitors? Heck, maybe your favorite things aren’t even tech-related. That’s ok, as well! I’m curious to see what everyone will list as being their favorite thing.
We’re so wrapped up with using our gadgets and gizmos that we sometimes forget all about human connections. We forget to take the time to really talk to others, and get to know them. Why not spend some time today checking out what the people around you are talking about? Go ahead – join their conversations!
- Is the Palm Pre providing privacy concerns?
- Is iTunes going social?
- Are the “evil for-profit” health insurance companies really so evil?
- Rest in Peace, Les Paul.
- Climate models confirm that more moisture being in the air is attributed directly to humans.
- Are URL shorteners a good thing?
- Are printed silicon ink chips a boon, or a bust?
- How do you know if you’ve found that special someone?