It’s that time of year again… the time when my dogs like to play dress-up. I have to sit around looking like a normal dude, handing out candy and entertaining the masses on the live stream. Meanwhile, Wicket and Pixie get to have all the fun! How is that even right?
I love Halloween. It’s just a fun holiday, and a great way to be creative! I’ve been pondering how I’m going to carve my pumpkins. Should I go with something spooky, or something Geeky? Would I be better off trying to get super creative, or do you think I should stick with something simpler? How do you plan to decorate your pumpkins – and your house – this year?
I’ve noticed a lot of people in our community are already gearing up for ALL of the upcoming holidays. People are already talking about not only Halloween, but Thanksgiving and Christmas, as well! Can you believe it’s that late in the year already? I swear it was only a few weeks ago I was happy that summer was finally here. sighhhhhhhh…..
In any case, the end of the year is coming near! Let us know what kinds of plans you’re working on, and check out what others are doing to get some more inspiration.
- The FTC is now telling bloggers that there will be no fines for most offenses.
- Are you a responsible CEO?
- Is Twitter about to strike it filthy rich?
- Do you want to punch passwords in the face?
- Killer bees may increase food supplies for native bees.
- How long can you surf the Internet before your brain is stuffed?
- Cisco has named the winners of their “Think Inside the Box” contest.
- Do we really have any privacy?
- Which notebook is the best to run Linux on?
- It’s pumpkin carving time!!
- Do you have privacy (and security) in hotels?
- 2010 Mustang – Tradition Meets Tech
As always, you can check out our downloads page to see what programs and apps are hot, fresh and (in some cases) even free! We are working hard to find excellent discounts and deals for you, so you won’t want to miss out.