There’s an old saying in the Bible or some book that I don’t even remember for sure. It says “And the Geeks shall inherit the Earth”. A friend of mine argued with me the other night, claiming that it’s supposed to be the meek shall inherit the Earth. I beg to differ. I know what it says, thank you very much. We all know it’s pure fact that Geeks are taking over the World, and that we will one day
rule inherit the World. Why haven’t you given in and joined us yet? You know you’re going to have to!
Seriously, being a Geek is an amazing thing. Geeks are not just computer guru’s, you know. A Geek is anyone who is passionate about something, whether it’s computers, motorcycles, or even gardening. Using this definition, it’s easier to imagine Geeks one day making a huge difference in this World of ours. What am I saying? We already have. Look at some of the strides in medicine, technology and science in just the past few years. There are an astounding number of new inventions, cures and gadgets on a daily basis.
If you could change the World somehow, make an impact so to speak, what would it be? Just imagine for a few moments that you have the brains/money/power to change any one thing. What would you do?
While you’re contemplating, make sure you take the time to check out what others are up to in our community!
- Namco is bringing big money to iPhone games.
- Would a search deal hurt the competition?
- Backing up and restoring your date in Windows 7 is a simple matter.
- Teach them to gamble… yeah, that’s the ticket.
- Save money when traveling with the AAA Discount App from iTunes.
- The Microsoft-Yahoo deal leaves developers unaffected.
- What was the top Smartphone in Q2? Surprise… it wasn’t the iPhone.
- Are you a good technology teacher?
- Where’s your favorite place to buy Geeky clothing?