A New Year begins with nothing other than a new resolution! Consistently over the years, resolutions stay pretty much the same….losing weight, spending more time with family & friends, cleaning your closets, quitting smoking, renewing your spirit, whatever it may be. In the flavor of honoring perhaps the most popular resolution of all time…weight loss…I’ve found the perfect weight loss (aka healthy eating) assistant. It’s called a “Nutrition Kitchen Scale“. I have never heard of these, but after reviewing it, I wish I had. This scale has the ability to analyze the nutritional content of your food by portion size. It calculates the calories, protein, carbohydrates, total sugars, total fat, fiber, sodium, cholesterol & carbohydrates found in your food. Not only does it help you track what you’re eating, you can also save it to the memory to more accurately track your eating habits….no cheating here! And who would mind having this sleek, stylish scale on your counter top? It’s almost art. This is a great way to support yourself for a happy & healthy New Year. Click on the photo below for more info…
Being without my cable internet connection yesterday sure made me realize how much I appreciate it when it works. What the heck is a Geek supposed to do without a connection? How can I get my fix?! I was having withdrawl symptoms, since I wasn’t able to do much of anything. I spent a good part of today catching up, though, and seeing what everyone is talking about.
- Consider making your New Year Green.
- Have you created a contract for 2009?
- Did you fulfill this year’s resolutions?
- Are your parents PCs, or Macs?
- What a life the Help Desk people lead… those poor souls.
- Not with his breasts, you don’t…
- Would you like to work for the New York Knicks?
- Will the FCC provide us with free broadband?
- Does your business have an elevator speech?
- How did Yahoo walk away from $44 billion?