I am like many of you out there… I cannot work unless there is music playing in the background. My assistant Kat is the same way. If she’s at her computer (which is always!), there is music playing. She swears she cannot concentrate unless she has music pumping through her speakers or headphones. It apparently makes her more productive than if she has silence or a different type of noise in her immediate area. Thinking about it, I guess I’m the same way. I do my best writing when there is music to fit my mood at that moment playing.
That’s the key for me… my mood. I don’t listen to any one particular style of music all the time. I like a pretty wide variety of stuff. Some call me “eclectic” in my tastes, and that’s fine with me. I like what I like… and I don’t expect you to listen to it if you don’t. However, I do encourage you to always broaden your musical horizons by listening to something completely different than your normal playlist every once in awhile. Pandora is great for that!
What type of music are you addicted to? Do you work better when you are rocking out, or do you need complete quiet in order to concentrate?
- The newest version of BumpTop is available for download!
- Keeping in touch via cell phone while traveling abroad can be a nightmare.
- Some fans are starting to feel as though Sony needs to get their act together.
- Should schools allow students to take short naps during the day?
- What others know about you – and what you should know about yourself.
- A concierge is only an App away.
- Should the United States sell its gold to help fix the debt problem?
- How can one possibly find untainted jurors in the age of the Internet?
- YouTube has dropped support for IE 6 now.
- Should Google fear Murdoch? Heck, his own kids disagree with him!
- Do you want your Twitter account to be searchable by using your phone number?!
- If you knew today was your last day on this Earth, what would go through your mind first?
- Where do you turn first in your research when looking to buy a new hard drive?
- Verizon Wireless has a heart.
- What is Sony’s advice for PS3 users?
- Will you be attending Geek Pride Day this year?!
- Help! My partition is missing!
- Will the UK be facing serious restrictions for their Wi-Fi access points?
- The LA Times has revealed that the Toyota acceleration problems reach all the way back to 1992!
- A new study shows that video games could help combat depression in older adults.
- Which Linux distro can boot completely in under ten seconds?
- What is life really like without Windows?
- iPhone vs Android – it often boils down to coverage.
Don’t forget to stop by our software center to see what great new deals we’ve found today!