You know how much I love to give things away. I’ll be doing it again here very soon. Instead of giving away something small, we’re giving away a bundle of hardware and software worth over $6000. We are participating in the HP Magic Giveaway! Our contest is now open!.
This holiday season, HP and Microsoft are asking you to consider giving the magic of HP and Windows. This program is being offered through 50 of the top blogs on the Internet today. Each contest will be designed and implemented by the individual sites. The one thing that remains the same is the amazing prize package being awarded to each of the fifty winners! All winners are encouraged to “pay it forward” by giving the gift of magic themselves. Why keep all of these great items under one roof? I’m sure you all know someone who could really use a notebook, or even the TouchSmart. Why not give them a helping hand if you win?
The prize package includes:
- HP TouchSmart IQ816 PC
- HP HDX 18 series Premium Notebook PC
- HP MediaSmart Connect
- HP Pavilion dv4 series Entertainment Notebook PC (with Windows Live)
- HP Mini 1000 (with XP)
- HP Photosmart C6380 Wireless AIO
- HP 564 Photo Value Pack
- Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2007 (Student – Teacher
Edition) 1 copy; 3 licenses
Yes, ONE winner from each site will win this amazing package. I have to thank the people at HP and Microsoft for putting together such an amazing contest. Here are the rules for our contest:
- Be registered on Geeks.
- Submit a how-to, what-is, or top-five article on ANY subject.
- The article must be at least 500 words long, with proper punctuation, grammar, usage, spelling. Remember your PUGS.
- Articles will not be accepted if they require editing, so have someone you trust proofread for you!
- Entries will be posted on my blog.
- Whichever post gets the most comments by December 10th at 10pm CST is the winner.
- Insipid, short, pointless comments will be deleted.
- Get people to comment on your article, but spamming will not be tolerated.
- Your article will be cross-linked with your Geeks account.
- Email the article to me: [email protected]
Add to iTunes | Add to YouTube | Add to Google | RSS Feed
Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video: