Are you a blogger, copywriter, journalist… or just someone who enjoys writing online? If so, then content discovery is likely VERY important to you – even if you didn’t realize it already. On Thursday, November 18th, I will be co-hosting a webinar with my good friend Jake Ludington called Chris Pirillo University (CPU): Writing for Google. Between us, Jake and I have more than 25 years of combined online publishing experience. We are prepared to bring you the best tips, tips and secrets we have to help you write for Google.
How will people find what you’re writing? Sure, there’s the social media outlets – but, chances are, Google is the primary gateway to your intended audience. How do you rise above the competition? Forget about buzzwords and busywork – we’ll show you how to do things right the first time so that you don’t have to hire anybody else to help you make things work for yourself in terms of writing for discovery on Google (and other search engines, vicariously).
Prepare yourself to learn:
- How to write titles that rank
- How to do effective keyword research
- How to use keywords without stuffing
- How to make the most of your 300-500 words
- How to link for maximum impact
- How to craft better file names for your pages
- How to integrate rich media with your text
And get your questions answered, like:
- Do “meta tags” matter?
- Are there tools to make writing easier?
- Where do I find great article titles?
- Can images help my articles?
- Should I link outside my blog?
All registrants will receive a copy of the webinar – so even if you can’t interact with us live, you can still learn on your own schedule! You have nothing to lose (especially since you’re likely already writing online and wanting to optimize your time).
Tickets are only $97.00, and they won’t last long. Be sure to sign up before it’s too late.