Dude, seriously – how do you get over jet lag without practically killing yourself? I was in Paris last week, to speak at the LeWeb conference. While it was a fantastic experience for me, I am still so tired I could die. Paris is nine hours ahead of the time here in Seattle. That is a HUGE difference, let me tell you. I was tired when I got to Paris, and I’m still wiped out two days after returning home.
Yes, I slept a little on the flight. No, it really didn’t seem to help. I’ve only been to Europe once before, and I had the same issues then, as well. I know many of you out there are jet-setters, right? How do you manage to go back and forth between different time zones without dropping over from exhaustion? How the heck do you reset your body clocks so quickly, and adapt within a matter of hours?
The community may not have been with me in presence, but I know you were all with me in spirit. Thanks to those of you who watched my presentation as it happened. Your support means a lot to me! I’m also glad that you all stayed home! It allowed you to keep writing and posting things on our sites!
- Intel is bringing more surprises to the table.
- It’s your life – live it your way.
- Are Apple products forbidden fruit?
- AT&T wants to educate you. Perhaps we should educate them, instead.
- Is the 3D web coming soon to an Internet connection near you?
- Do you know how to spot an email scam?
- GNOME to Stallman: Enough is Enough!
- Protect yourself in your real life when networking online.
- Create and post your blog from within Microsoft Word 2007.
- There are another six million Seniors on the Web these days!
- Disable your capslock key in Windows 7.
- Is the Google CEO wrong on the importance of privacy?
- Find your own way home!
- What are the benefits of a dual-monitor setup?
- If you have a dead CD/ROM, you can still install Linux.
- What spy gadgets would an evil genius need?
- What are the biggest tech flops of the decade?
- Microsoft Office 2003 users who are protected with RMS may not be able to open their documents.
There are several excellent new pieces of software featured on our downloads site today! Be sure you check back every day, so you don’t miss anything!