During my run through everything on the Web earlier today, I came across an excellent Lockergnome article: 12 Seconds of Inspiration. Dan talks in it about how what works to inspire one person won’t work on the next – which is absolutely true. When it comes to doing your job, writing a new blog post, or even cooking dinner – you have to find your method of inspiration. Dan mentions that one little trick of his is to have a daily inspirational quote delivered to his inbox each morning. What do you do when you need a little lift? Leave a comment and let me know.
Dan isn’t the only one putting good thoughts (and inspirations!) on our network. So many of you are blogging your thoughts, it’s hard to keep up with it all! Where do you find the inspiration?
- Back up your data with special savings from Acronis.
- What is the truth about eating habits?
- OS X security and bug fixes – missing the target?
- Do you need twelve seconds of inspiration?
- How can you set up a wireless light switch?
- Are you interested in a car review with a twist?
- How much of the Conficker scare was even real?
- Recharge your iPhone battery on the go – without using your car!
- What’s the best streaming audio recorder?
- How do you count your loose change?
- Do you still listen to the radio?
- What are your favorite Adobe AIR apps?
- Has the economy caught up with Facebook?
- Is technology mostly user un-friendly?