I noticed a post on Lockergnome earlier that made me chuckle a little. The poster asks everyone whether they would buy a Windows machine or a Mac if they had up to one thousand dollars to spend. I can already picture the responses to that question: fanboys on both sides of the coin arguing with each other! However, I have a feeling that some of our more hard-core Geeks will want to just build a machine and slap some flavor of Linux on it!
What would you do if someone handed you a grand and told you to buy any computer you wanted? What would you look at first… and why?
There have been many excellent articles posted in our community today. I hope you didn’t miss out on anything!
- Managed wolf populations could restore our ecosystems.
- Do you need to speed up your Internet connection?
- Make technology on your time.
- Is there a Flash alternative for Apple devices?
- What innovative ways can your business make use of Twitter?
- What service would you recommend for backing up your information into the Cloud?
- Some users feel that Apple has redefined multi-tasking.
- Even pet lovers are targeted by hackers.
- Could Microsoft be challenging Logitech?
- How do you plan to keep your information secure?
- AT&T activated more than three million iPhones in the final quarter of 2009… so what’s the problem?
- Did you watch the Grammy Awards?
- 22 million computers scanned show a 48% infection rate. Aren’t we the lucky ones?
- With eBook prices going up, are you still a fan of DRM?
Don’t forget to stop by our software center to see what’s new! Don’t miss out on all of the great software deals we have found for you.