I spend most of my time attempting to bring friends the latest news, hottest new hardware and software, and the very latest in technology advancements. While it’s true that I post a few humorous things at times, I know that I still need to take time to lighten up. I decided that, tonight, we’d end the week on a slightly more thought-provoking note.
Do you believe in aliens? I’m not talking about illegal immigrants, folks. I’m referring to “intelligent” life on other planets. Extraterrestrials!
How can you say (with certainty) that humans are the only sentient beings in the universe? Isn’t that rather presumptuous?
The question of the day is: do you believe that intelligent life exists in this universe (beyond planet Earth)? Have you ever had a close encounter of the first, second, or third kind? Are you an ET, yourself?
While I’ve never been a witness to any such event, I do believe that “aliens” exist (just as much as I believe that Jesus existed, even though I’ve never met the dude). I also believe we have some intelligent life floating around the Internet:
- If you haven’t tried 7Zip yet, you may want to take a look at it now.
- Are you a fan of the time machine clock?
- Older adults remember the good times.
- Are you scared of heights, yet love to fly?
- Is network television dead in the water?
- AOL is the new Microsoft.
- Do men cheat more often than women do?
- Are you more productive with a laptop or a desktop computer?
- Google Wave is up and running.
- Where will YOU be in ten years?
- Netflix is coming to the Wii.
- Why should businesses engage in social media?
- Is the cost of ownership for a Mac actually less than a Windows machine?
- What is ISO14001, and why should I care?
Is your computer feeling not-so-very-intelligent right now? Smarten ‘er up through the software center before too long.