I admitted in a video earlier today that I still enjoy playing with LEGO Bricks. I also apparently still like the Lite Brite!
There’s nothing wrong with occasionally letting your inner child come out to play when you’re a grown-up. I personally think it can help keep you sane and stress-free if you let your hair down once in awhile, and take the time to remember what it’s like to play. What do you do during occasions like these? Do you indulge yourself with crayons? Do you prefer to duke it out with action figures?
What toys do your inner child still love to play with?
- One doctor has proven that stem cells can heal the lungs of newborn animals.
- Do you get the most out of your gaming?
- Will you pay to Tweet?
- What type of volunteer work are you involved in?
- If you want to pimp out the Safari browser, take a look at Glims.
- Everything was going well, until a BSOD crept up on our blogger hero.
- How many more PS3s will the government buy?
- Keep your eyes peeled for comment spam – they are tricky these days!
- The 12 Gadgets of Christmas Song!
- News of Ubuntu One is making the rounds faster than lightning.
- Which version of Windows do you recommend for a netbook or laptop?
- Do you know how to take good holiday pictures?
- New users switching to Linux will be confused about the amount of choices.
- Do you know how to properly back up your WordPress blog?
- The Murdoch effect is already being felt in the UK.
Now that Cyber Monday is here, our download center team is working hard to come up with new and amazing programs for you to grab at deep discounts. Be sure to check every day to see what they have found for you!
[awsbullet:lite brite cube]